This committee meets, plans and hosts a variety of activities related to safety and security issues. Annual events include National Night Out and the Golf Outing as well as activities planned as needed throughout the year, such as walks through various parts of Midlothian. The Committee meets on the first Thursday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the Police Roll Call room (entrance on the parking lot side of Village Hall). Public is encouraged to attend.
This site has had
- 12,025 views since July 19, 2014. Thank you for dropping by!
View content by category
Recently Added to My Midlothian
- Lost: One Set of Keys To the Midlothian OIG Office: Last Seen with Former Village Trustee Gary L’Heureux June 6, 2018
- That’s it. I quit. [looking back] Yup! Those words look real nice. Too bad they’re false, at least when I say them. May 19, 2018
- The Price and Cost of Price’s Criminal Career Within the Community of Harvey from 2007 To Today May 12, 2018
- A Thread Of Light Levity On A Dark Irony Out of the Illinois AG’s Office May 10, 2018
- City of Harvey: Autocrat Rising: Will Keith Price Inherit the Corrupt Kellogg Kingdom? May 9, 2018
Midlothian Valerie: The Flood Report
One Strange Brew of a Flashback For My Midlothian Archive